From:
Javier Vizcaino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 1998 09:34:01 +0200
You can go several ways:
-Build the ISA card. You should have schematics of other, may be in the old
IBM XT or AT Reference manuals (purple copies). No idea where you can have
them.
-Purchase an ISA prototype board. This is also an old item, but may be you
get it at places like Jameco, JDR, etc. No idea if they decode 10 bits or 16
bits addresses.
-Attach something to a parallel port, and get the supplies from an inner
supply connector (some skill needed for -12V and -5V).

You need a DAC if your external device is analog.
Depending on your mobo, could happen that 0x460 aliases with 0x60.

Javier Vizcaino. Ability Electronics. [log in to unmask]
  Starting point:        (-1)^(-1) = -1
  Applying logarithms: (-1)*ln(-1) = ln(-1)
  Since ln(-1) <> 0, dividing:  -1 = 1     (ln(-1) is complex, but exists)