Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 01:55:55 -0700
  Power Line Networking feeds network data signals back through the
AC power cable into the wall, and retrieves them on a PC plugged into
a different outlet.  [There are similar devices on the market that
allow a VCR in one room to "broadcast video signal into the house
power circuits so it can be received by a television set in another
room.]
  Whether you can use this for your LAN will depend on details of
your building wiring, which will also determine whether your
neighbors can listen in.  I doubt that the throughput is as good as
many other "home networking" technologies, which in turn tend to run
slower than Ethernet.

David Gillett
A+, MCSE, CCNA

On 28 May 2001, at 19:27, Al-Torath Int. Trading Est. wrote:

> What is Power Line Networking ? Is it being used any where ? All
> available resources and details required about the subjected
> matter.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com