From:
Don Cooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 1998 08:14:04 -0700
Lim

You asked:
Please advice me on which CPU (Intel/non-intel) that I can plug into my
exisiting HX motherboard.

My Thoughts:
I have an Intel 430HX motherboard and its top limit is 200MMX.  I don't know
if this would apply to yours or not.  I have been thinking the same thing
but because of the limit I think I will go for a new MB and CPU.  I stay
with Intel because they are easy to update the BIOS from Intel web site and
there is always information available on the motherboard there.  I think I
have upgraded the BIOS about three times.  After years of watching MB
companies come and go and no information available I have established the
Intel boards as the standard for my clients as well as for my own.  I have 6
computers in my home <g>.

Don