From:
Bob Chapel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Aug 1998 09:34:29 +0000
Jim,

I'm fairly sure that what you have is a
Eurone MB and if you picked it up really cheap my quess is that it
came with the AMD 5x86-133 chip?....if this is the case let me know I
can tell you anything you'd like to know about setting it up as I
went through a LOT of hassle when I originally got it....even have
the manual sitting around here somewhere....
BTW...there is a site with all of the settings and a group on AOL
that discusses the board....sorry...it has been so long that I can't
remember....search for Eurone in an engine and you will come up with
something.

BTW...I have mine overclocked to 160mhz and it runs quite fine (or
that is to say...no more "buggy" than it was at 133mhz <g>

Best,
Bob Chapel