From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Apr 2003 20:44:46 -0700
> Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:05:45 +0200
> From: Paul <[log in to unmask]>
>
> Hi does anyone there know where I can download the second disk from DOS
> 6.22. I'm trying to install more as a history lesson than anything else,
> the first disk that I have is ok the second is rejected not sure about the
> third. Thank you for all reponses on and offlist.
> Paul Ryan
> Germany

  I approved this post to the list on the assumption that there may be
legitimate/licensed ways to obtain this software.

  Please do not bother to respond to the list with suggestions of how to
obtain pirated or unlicensed copies.  As ever, such messages will not be
approved -- we will not risk the continued existence of the list to provide
that sort of information.

David Gillett
moderator responsible for approving the above question

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com