From:
George W Hurless <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 May 2001 11:42:41 -0500
Right now I have only one working monitor and two computers I like to
use.
I have seen "y" cables for connecting two monitors to one computer.
Is there just the opposite, to connect two computers to one monitor?
I have never seen that type of set up and do not know if you can even buy
that type of splitter?
It would need to be two male db15 connectors on one end and one female
db15 on the other. Any ideas?
Geo. Hurless
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.