From:
Dreamer's Den <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 10:31:51 -0400
I have just purchased a new Samsung Syncmaster 500s
monitor to replace an old monitor that was having some
problems. At the current time it appears that I can only get 16
colors displayed as any pictures I look at are blotchy and
terrible to view.

I tried to go into the settings to change to a higher color setting
to find I needed to update the configuration files using the Win
3.1 disks. When I tried to do this I found that the old 5 1/4
disks I have for win 3.1 are bad. Is there any way for me to
locate and install the proper drivers without the win 3.1 disks
or am I stuck with the 16 colors?

David Thuillier
http://www.DreamersDen.com

                     visit our download web page at: