From:
William Closure <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:22:40 EDT
I currently have two phone lines; an unlisted number I use for regular
calling and that I give to friends.  The second that I never answer, I use to
go online, for answering machine, to receive faxes and give out to
people/businesses that I need to give contact phone number to, but may not
want to talk to.  They can leave message and I can call them back at my
convenience.  It does wonders cutting back on telemarketers!

Well, it's time to go broadband, so it's time to dump the second line.  But,
how do I segregate my personal phone calls from the chafe?  Not to mention
the calls from the faxes?  I really like having the second phone number, but
I can't see continuing to pay for it.

What solutions are there?

William Closure