From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 06:18:23 -0600
From what I remember, there are three models of the Iomega Ditto, the 2GB
(compressed), one that uses up to 4GB (uncompressed) tapes and one that
uses up to 5GB (uncompressed) tapes.  I believe the low-end model will read
DC2120 and DC2120XL tapes but will not write them.  I don't think the other
models will even read them.  I still have an Iomega Ditto Easy800 which
does read and write on these tapes as well as the TR-1 400MB tapes.