From:
Donald DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:07:33 -0400
* Jim,*

* Yes, I do have a free drive bay and one free IDE PCI slot. Also, I like
the idea of having the drive inside the computer case as opposed to the
outside of it. Would there be a power supply issue here? I noticed that the
extra/unused cable connector that is supplied for a second drive hookup has
a different configuration and is incompatible with the old drive. There is
another unused connector there that does has the correct configuration but I
believe it is for a ZIP drive hookup/installation and is a bit short in
length. *

* *