Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 23:37:19 +1100
It sounds like a driver/software conflict, I have seen so many "doesn't
shutdown" problems, some of them might be solved by driver update. some may
require some tricks (eg SB live card in some special situations).

If you can supply you PC detailes, both hardware and software, I'm sure
people can help better.

Jun Qian