From:
David Coulthart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 17:23:21 -0400
Good afternoon,

Being the complete teenage techno geek with an addiction to super speed
I am, I was looking into fiber channel hard drives.  Unfortunately after
finding what looks like an unbelievable 18.1 GB Seagate Fiber Channel
hard drive, I have been unable to find a fiber channel RAID controller.
I'm assuming they must exist?  Does anyone know of any or have any
reccomendations for one or where to look for one?  I'm really looking
for the top of the line, best quality (price doesn't matter).

If you're wondering about a teenager who says price doesn't matter, you
must be crazy to think I'm actually planning on buying this computer.
On the configuration I've designed so far I would need over $11 grand (I
don't think so).  This is solely based on curiousity about the latest
and the greatest technology (which I know is sometimes buggy, but that's
the way of life in the computer industry).

But, if you could help me quelch my curiousity, I would greatly
appreciate it.
--
TIA,

Dave Coulthart