From:
Bill Hornkohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Jun 1998 07:20:13 -0500
I have a Matsonic MS5120 motherboard that I'm going to use in a system I'm
putting together. While I was setting the jumpers I noticed that a jumper
for the Flash Rom was set for 5 volt and not the default (according to the
manual)12 volt. Why is there a jumper for this and what would happen if it
was set wrong and I tried to flash the Rom. Or is there two different Roms a
5 volt and a 12 volt?