From:
William Pike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 10:00:21 -0500
It has nothing to do with both computers using the same dial up. I've done
this many times before, and as long as they both don't try to get on at the
same time it's no problem. It is most likely a problem with Outlook. Outlook
in XP is very different from what you have under 98. I had some problems
using Outlook in XP especially with a dial up connection. I would check the
security settings of the account in Outlook, especially where it asks if
your server requires a secure password and the SSL options.

William Pike