Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2006 13:58:35 -0700
One more comment to what Dean said. If you right-click on "My Documents" and
select properties, you will have an option to move your "My Documents"
folder to another location. This is where you may chose to move it to your
new drive. If Dean is correct about where iTunes stores its info, then
moving "My Documents" will solve your iTunes problem.

Peter