Date:
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 00:44:35 EDT
For the first time ever, I can't delete a desktop  icon. I had tried the
scan from Spy Sweeper and the icon
can't be removed from my desktop.

Please help.

Thank  you.

Shelly

our special coffee mugs and mouse  pads
with the PCBUILD  logo...  at a great price!!!
_http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml_
(http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml)

I have spy sweeper and I think I had this same  problem.   Make a folder on
your desktop and name it anything  but spy sweeper...  then slide the icon in
there.. if that doesn't  work.... right click on it and select MOVE TO.....
then move it to that  folder... I believe you can delete it once it is in that
folder... I have found that to be so with a lot of mine that I can't  get rid
of.

Jamie Jackson