From:
Art Heimsoth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:12:03 -0500
What are you using for the wired computers to resolve their
IP address?  If you are using ICS on the Win2000 system, then
that should also supply the IP address via DHCP to the wireless
and the connected laptops.  Otherwise if you do not have any
active DHCP on either a router or the Win2000 system, you would
need to manually assign the IP address on the Wireless TCP/IP
properties for each notebook.  The only reason I can think of
that would cause the laptops to loose their setting would be
if you have a group security policy that is resetting the
laptops when they first login.

                 our special coffee mugs and mouse pads