From:
Ron Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 18:08:14 -0800
In most cases a card like this isnt going to need a ton of extra airflow, there are plenty of these in brand name computers without all the fancy cooling

Whether your Mobo supports PCIe 2.0 or not doesnt completely matter either, you can still run a card thats PCIe 2.0 on a mobo that still has 1.0. Although you wont be getting the most out of your card it will still run.

________________________________
From: Anapro <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 6:48 AM

Hi Ron,

Actually, I did give the specific model "ZOTAC ZT-95TES2P-HSL", but
your
questions are valid. The reason I need a video card is because the video on
the motherboard does not give as crisp a display. I have a 22 inch LCD
running at 1600x1200 display. With the DVI output from the video card, the
display is VERY crisp. The video RAM on my old video card failed.

The reason I focused in on the ZOTAC ZT-95TES2p-HSL is because the customer
reviews said it ran cool, and it does not have a fan. I also want a card
that would do well with video processing, but I suspect that almost any
modern card would do so. I am open to recommendations for other cards as
long as there is no fan and it fits a PCIE x16 slot.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com