Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 08:13:38 -0800
Don't panic just yet. It is likely that you can recover the e-mail and
bookmarks. Installing XP as well as Netscape should not destroy the data
portion. However, you will need to make changes that will allow Netscape to
access the old information. This will be true of all the other programs that
are now not functioning.

I don't use Netscape, but do have Firefox installed. They both operate
similarly. Look for the bookmarks under "Documents and
Settings\username\Application Data\Mozilla\...\Profiles" Hopefully the
install of XP did not destroy the old user folders.

Just a common sense note at this time. Do you have a backup of your drive?
If not, you should consider making backups. I have had disk failures
unexpectedly and found that my backups were not always very current!

Good luck,

Peter