From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:57:00 -0500
This article, http://www.sysopt.com/articles/AGPoverclock/index.html, would
suggest that you wouldn't want to get your hopes up, but I guess that you
already knew that.

I assume that you've also confirmed that this motherboard has the proper
divider for the the PCI bus at 133mhz.  I know that my original version of
the Abit BH6 is suppose to lack this divider, as well as the AGP divider.
(Later versions of the BH6 did include a higher PCI divider that kicked in
at 133mhz.)  I never actually tested this out, but this was what I recall
finding when looking into the possibilities, at one time.

John