From:
markmara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 22:42:30 +0000
I was  looking at a diagram of a parallel cable package that   showed the cable connected to the parallel port of two separate computers. There was a notation indicating that you could access one computer with  the other. It also mentioned using Windows 95. I'm not sure if it   meant that both computers had to have 95 or have 95 or better.
I've been thinking of trying this to see what  happens but I'm a little leary. I don't want to damage  anything or burn something up.
 What I am asking is has anyone made this parallel cable connection connecting two computers together and also is it a safe thing to do?
Thank you for  any replies.
Jim Maaarkellos

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com