From:
"Larry A. Kaduce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 11:00:33 -0600
Here's an update to my problem posted yesterday:

This board has an onboard C-Media AC97 Sound Card and S3 ProSavage DDR
Display Adapter, so I removed the Sound Blaster Live! Value PCI Sound Card
and ATI Radeon 7200 32MB DDR AGP Video Card. Now the computer boots
normally, but the onboard sound and video is not quite the quality of the
add-in cards.

When I installed the cards, I disabled the Sound in BIOS, but there was no
setting to disable video, so I suspect that was the problem. I would like to
use the ATI Card since the onboard S3 adapter uses shared DDR system memory.
The sound is not that big of a deal.

What are the proper procedures to disabling the onboard video to use an AGP
card.

Thanks!

Larry A. Kaduce