From:
George Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 1998 15:53:48 -0400
Icons in control panel show up fine, but the expected printing
underneath them which tells me what the icons stand for does not.  It is
whited out.  But if I click on any of the icons the printing then
appears but only under that one.

Another possibly related problem.  Yesterday I saved a program on my
laptop to a floppy disk.  On that same copy I saved another program from
my desktop, a Gateway.  When I open the Gateway file on my Gateway, I
see no printing, but if I open the floppy saved on the laptop appears
normal.  It's beyond me.  Please help.

What's going on here?  Please help.

George Kaufman