From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 14:12:49 -0800
I would recommend that you first replace the mouse with a wired one just to
check the system. My own MS Wireless Mouse Blue started acting strange after
8 months of use. Turned out to be a bad mouse which Microsoft promptly
replaced. You situation may be different, but it is an easy way to eliminate
the mouse as a cause of the problem.

Peter
The NoSpin Group