From:
Dennis Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Oct 2002 20:06:26 -0500
I had the same problem a while back with an e-machine system which came
with some off brand HD. If all that you are going to is use it for is a
secondary drive, you could just put it on your second IDE port. If that
IDE port already has two drives attached, move the unit set as the
secondary drive over to the primary IDE port and see if it will
function.

Dennis Noble
361-808-9363