From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 2003 13:09:34 -0800
I am assuming that when you say " at once" you mean joining the two
connections into a single, higher bandwidth, connection.Yes, it is possible
with regular modems, and Win98se. However, your Internet Service Provider
must support this. And most won't.

There is a special modem that does this regardless of ISP, ... the already
mentioned Diamond Shotgun modem, but these depend on ideal phone lines.
They never became very popular, which says something about how well they work.

But if you mean, can you log on to Earthlink, with one modem, while
logged  into AOL on another, then while I haven't actually tried this, I
don't see why it wouldn't work, as long as you have two modems, on two
phone lines, logging into separate ISPs, You would have to try it to see if
it would work on your setup.

Rode
The NOSPIN Group
http://freepctech.com