From:
Donald DeWitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2010 15:10:55 -0400
Hello everyone,

Following your advice, I downloaded TestDisk, DataRecovery. With this
program I was able to restore the backup partition boot sector on my
disabled slave drive. This is a true miracle program. After a reboot, the
missing drive magically appeared on the My Computer page and also is listed
in the computer management section.

After I exited from the TestDisk program, I rebooted into safe mode and ran
several scans on both drives, C: and F:  with three different scanning
programs. All results came back normal.

Thanks to everyone on PCBuild, I have learned more about my computer in the
past two weeks then I have in the last five years. I not only got my files
back, I also regained the use of my drive.

Many thanks to everyone who took the time to offer your much needed advice;
it is sincerely valued, also to PCBuild for operating such an outstanding
web site.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml