From:
Plantain_Cakes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 1999 12:16:41 -0700
Hi- I just thought I would throw in my 2cents: You may want to consider
looking at the Castlewood's 2.2Gig Orb Drive. I've had one now for about 3
months and it's great. The cost is pretty hard to beat too=$199 for the
drive itself and $29.99 for each 2.2G disk. You can check it out
at:http://www.castlewoodsystems.com/castlewood/web/index.htm