From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2003 18:24:34 -0800
Windows XP does have a similar capability. It can be found in Device Manager
- which I have created a shortcut to "devmgmt.msc", but would normally be
found in Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Computer Management. I had
forgotten about the "show hidden devices" option. There sure is a lot of
stuff there that you don't normally know is there! Alas, in my case, old
stuff was there, but I still could not delete it!

Peter
The NoSpin Group