From:
Glenn Josephson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 20:10:47 -0400
Anandtech has an excellent article about the KM133 set, which has
comparisons to the KT133A at:
http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=1385
My current machine uses the Abit KT7a RAID mobo, with an AMD Tbird 1ghz. The
system is very stable and fast, and I'm pleased with it> I've been using AMD
CPUs for  years, going back to thie 386 chips.
Glenn

> Dear friends,
> I'm considering to build an AMD-based PC, utilizing my PC133 SDRAMs and
> ATA100 7200RPM HDD. I didn't follow the development or progress of VIA for
> AMD though, since my systems were mostly Intel systems.
> Now, browsing the market prices, there are significant cost difference if
> take motherboard that is based on KM133 despite of the highly recommended
> KT133A. What are actually the differences between KT133A and KM133? I'll
use
> the PC  for regular home office usage, i.e.: basic multimedia is enough.
> Appreciate if you can enlighten me on this matter. Thank you.
>
>          PCBUILD maintains hundreds of useful files for download

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com