From:
Jeffrey Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 1999 10:53:06 -0500
Peter Ramins wrote:

> I have a client with a machine he recently upgraded - except for the
> monitor. He doesn't want to change his monitor right now, but he has lost
> the documentation for it, so getting it to work with a new video card in all
> resolutions is proving to be a chore.

I did a search on Mamma (http://www.mamma.com) and came up with 44 hits,
most of which are links to places that sell Magitronic products. One
link, however, included the text "Announcement. We regret to announce
that due to an unexpected system failure, resulting from a direct
lightning strike, we have lost approximately 200..." and that's all it
says on the search engine page. That info may or may not be current.

Another link that looked promising was
http://www.driverguide.com/boards/magitronic/index.htm where people seem
to be exchanging Magitronic drivers for various pieces of equipment.
Perhaps someone there has what you need.

Hope this helps.

Jeff Delzer

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                    http://nospin.com/pc/pcbuild.html