From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Jun 1998 00:19:21 -0600
Bob and I try to keep admin messages to a minimum, so I'll stay to the
point.

Please remember that messages regarding Microsoft operating systems are
better addressed in our list PC-MS.  Also, please remember that the list is
serviced from maelstrom.stjohns.edu, not from adsl12.bois.uswest.net.  To
subscribe to PC-MS, please send a message to [log in to unmask]
with the following text in the message body:

subscribe pc-ms <firstname> <lastname>

Insert your name where appropriate.

Subscription requests sent to adsl12 will be delayed while they are
transferred to maelstrom, as will posts that are sent to adsl12.  All posts
should be going to maelstrom.stjohns.edu.

Please feel free to email Bob at [log in to unmask] or me at [log in to unmask] if
you have any questions.  Also, please don't reply to this message in the
list.

Thanks,

Drew Dunn
Check out the BurbCam!