From:
Dan Shaughnessy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 22:56:12 -0600
A couple things to consider though:  The Banshee or Monster 2 *Will* be
faster on a P233 MMX than a Monster1.  Not only that, the Monster 1 will
limit you to 640 X 480 resolution.  Most, if not all games look much
better at the 800 x 600 supported by the banshee, or Monster 2.  The
Guillemot Phoenix Banshee is available for $109.00 with a $20.00 rebate
at Best Buy, and numerous places on the internet.  It is a much better
investment, and can move with you to a PII, than the original Voodoo.

Dan Shaughnessy

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html