From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 09:12:43 -0600
Hi all;

 Having fits with a HP 722c printer installation on a pentium 233
system running Win 98. Using a 1284 IEEE compliant cable and installing
on
 ECP Printer Port: LTP1

 Installs fine works great, until I reboot, then gives the
 error message "problem loading driver, data need by driver is corrupted
or
 missing, please reinstall driver"
 When I  uninstall though HPs setup program it removes most
 of the files, but doesn't modify win.ini. When I reboot though
 the setup program, it won't reinstall; says the files are already
 installed to remove them with the uninstall program even though the
 files appear to be deleted.

 If I reboot to ms-dos mode after uninstalling, then type "win" it says
it's modifying the configuration files, Then when it boots the printer
is uninstalled and I can reinstall. But I still have the prob. when I
reboot again.
 I've already download latest drivers and installed them; same o' same
o'.

 Any ideas?
--