Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 15:12:15 -0700
Most likely the HD failed but you should make sure a cable didn't fall off
or become loose. You should also check the controller. You could move it to
the second controller channel and see if it is detected there.

KevPro Computer Services
Kevin Brown
480-214-0144
http://kevpro.com

Was asked to check this computer for a friend and this is what showed up
when I turned the computer on:
A15TH-H4a-1018
Pentium-S CPU at 166MHz
Memory test: 49152k ok
Award Plug and Play BIOS Extension V1.0a
Copyright (C) 1996, Award Software, Inc
Found CDRom:10x

Primary master hard disk fail

Does this mean the hard drive is a goner or how can I check this hard drive?

Apperently it was working ok until it automaticly did a scan when the
computer was started and from there on it went automaticly into surface
scan, where it frooze up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards Martha Shade

---