From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jun 1999 08:22:17 -0400
Carole,

It appears that the problem may be with the copy command.
But there are a couple more tests you should make.

Can you create a file and write to the A drive?
Can you copy a file from one folder to another on the C drive?

Also, was anyone working on the PC just before this problem started?
New software installed?  New hardware installed?
Was the PC recently moved from a different location?

Answers to these questions will help us to help you.
Send your reply to the list.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
=====