From:
Paul Hachmeyer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 2002 17:36:26 -0400
Volunteers In Service To America, is my guess.
.
To add to Corbin's reply,
Make sure air vents are clean and not blocked.  If possible,
remove computer cover once a year and blow out (do not
vacuum-may cause static) dust and hair accumulation.  Be
certain computer is unplugged and monitor disconnected
before removing cover.  The monitor may contain capacitors
which can deliver a lethal shock.
Avoid tight bends in any wires and cables, causes cables to
break, do not place furniture or anything else on top of
them.
Soda is a quick death to a keyboard.
Avoid installing several new programs at the same time.
Better to do it over a few days, but if you must, install
one, shut down, reboot, test the program, shut down again,
reboot, then install the next.  Some software does updates
on reboot, and multiple programs can create conflicting
updates effectively killing your pc.

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com