From:
"Vanessa H." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:14:19 -0500
Thanks for your reply Dean,
    I guess what I meant to say is that I want to have the operating system
that it originally came with.  Not so much factory specs, because you are
right, most of it is junk.  I just don't care much for Vista.  What someone
told me is that Media Center is the same as XP Pro with added programs with
for home entertainment, ie CD/DVD burning, watching movies, playing music
and such.  I just want to get rid of Vista.  Thanks for your input.  Sounds
like I need to contact HP.

Thanks,
Vanessa