From:
Marv Trott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jun 2001 16:17:22 -0400
Thanks to Joel, Mark and David for your assistance,

I solved the problem by using the "msconfig" program and prevented many of
the background task from running. I also purchased the latest version of
Eudora Pro 5.1. The new Eudora program runs much faster, appears to release
all of the resources when it is terminated, and does not seem to leak
memory if left running all the time.

As an added benefit my Power Management program action has been corrected.
It would hang the computer if I set it to stop the hard drive. When I ran
"msconfig" I discovered that it was loaded twice. I removed one of them and
the PM works normal.

Marv Trott

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml