From:
"Joel M. Blackman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:11:15 -0700
I was sure that Michael had just made a typo on that.  I didn't bother to
correct it because it did not occur to me that most people would not know he
meant 5400 rpm's.  You are right, it might have been a good thing to correct
because there are no 5600 rpm drives (at least that I know of).

In the subject line would it not be correct to state the RPMs at 5400
rather than 5600.  I find the 5600 rather confusing.

Jim Hills
Houston TX