From:
Minson Ngo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2003 19:07:00 -0800
I would put the hard drive with the operating system installed on it as
master on the primary ide channel. Then the cdrom drive would be set as
slave and installed on the primary ide channel also. I would then install
the cdrw drive on the secondary channel as master and the zip drive as
slave. This would be the best configuration because the cdrw drive should
always be put on a separate channel from the source drive which would be the
cdrom or harddrive.