From:
Bill Kinsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 08:56:32 +0900
I recently received a AT Form Factor Mobo and started to install it in my AT
case.  There is an option to use either an ATX or AT case.  I removed the
old Mobo and started to install the new one.  When I was hooking up the
power connectors, I realized the connector on the mobo is facing the
opposite way of the old motherboard.  The back of the connector on the MoBo
is facing the keyboard port.  I cannot connect the wires with the black
wires in the center of the two connectors unless I plug them in upside down.
The wires would be top to bottom; orange, red, yellow, purple, black, black,
black, black, white, red, red, red.  As I said this is just the opposite of
the old mobo and seems to contridict the picture in the book.  Any
suggestions will be most welcome.

Bill

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html