From:
Mike Whalen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 13:43:57 -0400
> I just went through this with a Radio Shack indoor/outdoor thermo, placing
> the outdoor probe a few inches above my CPU fan.

This is a cool idea. I think I'll do this, too.

> I opened a front bay and that helped immediately.

Although I will need to take some hard numbers, like you did, I can say
pretty confidently that when I removed the rear PCI slot that's directly
under the video card, I received an airflow out that slot and things did get
a little stabler. :-)

I haven't been able to play with it much in the last few days -- moving and
all that.

Cheers,

Mike...

                     visit our download web page at: