From:
"Changhsu P. Liu" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 15:57:15 -0400
I'm thinking upgrading to Pentium II in mid-September. The prices of these
name-branded PC are getting more and more attractive, and I don't think I
can save too much by building it using parts from different manufacturers.
Another benefit is that I don't have to worry about fake speed processors
which you find from www.pricewatch.com. I would still want to have the best
expandability and no propritary parts. Of all name brands like HP, IBM,
SONY, Compaq, Dell, which offers the best value and expandability? Do they
usually use pretty good motherboards?

If you still think it's better to build by yourself, please elaborate on
the reasons...

Thanks for suggestions,

Changhsu Liu