Date:
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 20:57:20 +1000
Well, I don't really want to get into this topic, since this is very
personal, everyone has his opinion.  Both FAT32 and NTFS hold on their own
advantages over each other.  overview, NTFS is a better, more stable, more
secure system over old FAT system. FAT32 can be faster sometimes, but no
always true, and it's file size limitation can be fatal if you consider
video editing as important to you.

Since I used NTFS, I never go back to FAT. but it is your system, so I'd say
try both and decide yourself.

FAT32: low overhead, pure DOS can access FAT32 which may be useful

NTFS: secure, can enable "index" service to speed up file access, very
stable & able to self-repaire, more overhead over FAT32, no FAT32 limitation
on file size, pure DOS will not read NTFS so that you can't use DOS disk to
recover data/system if system badly crashed.

Jun Qian