From:
Walter Ermacora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Feb 2006 02:29:01 -0500
Recently I've encountered a short buzzing sound when my computer starts up. It happens intermittently (i.e. not every time the computer boots up), but when it does my computer software programs either work haphazardly (many windows are seen when dragged, buttons in programs are not properly displayed, etc.) or freeze up.  A month ago I installed software for my new HP Photosmart 8250 inkjet printer and have had problems running the Image Zone Express software that came along with it.  Could it be the printer itself causing this problem or the accompanying software or something else entirely?  I have a Compaq Deskpro EN, PIII 733Mhz computer running on a WIN98SE OS with 256MB of RAM.  I cannot pinpoint the source of this problem.  Can someone please help?

Thanks

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml