From:
Manuel Escamilla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Aug 2002 21:10:42 -0700
I am trying to install w98 to my compaq presario 5110,
these computers usually have a quickrestore disk but,
it does not work, since when the restore process
finish the computer gets frozen on the w98 screen.
I installed w98 from an OEM disk, it works but I have
had too many problems installing the modem and the
network board. For example the modem used to be on
com2 but now the computer does not recognize com2 just
com1. I think that com2 is virtual but I do not know
how to set up a virtual com.

Pleas if someone has experince with this kind of
problem help me.

Best Regards

HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
http://www.hotjobs.com