From:
John Sproule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jun 2004 08:44:30 -0400
I'd go back to basics to see if you could get something working.  I pull and
disconnect everything from the system, except the video card, processor, and
memory.  Make sure the power connector to the motherboard is secure.  Check
the front panel connectors to the motherboard and make sure they're still
secure.  I'd also reset the CMOS.  Then, I'd power up to see if anything
happens.  Check to make sure that the processor fan is functioning, in
particular (though I see you said that the fans were working).

If still no joy, it at least is narrowed down to processor, motherboard, or
power supply (since you have some good memory you can swap out with and
try).  If you are up to it and have one available, you could try a different
power supply next.

John Sproule