From:
"Richard T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 21:50:52 -0400
 Wayne:
              I put together a system with a 166 mhz media gx board for
my retail store.
It has had no problems of any type running typical business apps as well
as the occasional fun stuff. It works just fine with the modem and has,
for the most part, been quite stable running win95a. Mine was an FIC,
but I think they're all pretty much the same stuff. I would definitely
use another one!!
Good Luck.
Rich Tabas