From:
Jack R Payton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 21:28:11 -0500
Hi folks:

Why not install WinMe "clean" instead of as an upgrade to any prior Win
version? Even as an "upgrade" version you should be able to do that
(WinME install asks you to put your earlier Win9x CD into the CD so it
can verify your ownership.

We think that if works with less glitches than either Win98 or Win98SE,
although WinMe has fewer little applets to make things better and a worse
Help system - having to go online for lots of stuff.

Jack Payton

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com